For more than 25 years, Scott Eaton has helped businesses set-up and comply with Nevada regulatory requirements so they can thrive and focus on what they do best. A large part of Scott’s practice is securing privileged licenses (i.e., liquor and gaming) for his clients and helping them achieve their goals.
Areas of Practice
- Super Lawyers Mountain States Rising Star
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, J.D., (graduating in the top 15% of his class) 1998
- California State University, Fullerton, B.A. Business Administration, with an emphasis in Business Management (graduating with highest honors), Beta Gamma Sigma 1995
Bar & Court Admissions
- State Bar of Nevada, 1998
- U.S. District Court for the District of Nevada, 1998