Tayler D. Bingham is a proud graduate of the William S. Boyd School of Law. Before joining Bailey Kennedy, Tayler completed a one-year clerkship with Chief Judge Michael P. Gibbons of the Nevada Court of Appeals.
Tayler primarily practices in the areas of complex commercial litigation, appellate advocacy, healthcare and hospital litigation, ethics, and real estate law.
Professional & Civic Involvement
- Member, State Bar of Nevada
- Member, Clark County Bar Association
Articles, Publications, and Lectures
- Giving Qualified Immunity Teeth: A Congressional Approach to Fixing Qualified Immunity, 21 Nev. L.J. 835 (2021)
- Summa cum laude graduate, William S. Boyd School of Law, 2021
- Public Interest Fellow, William S. Boyd School of Law, 2018-2021
- CALI Award Recipient: Advanced Legal Analysis and Writing: Advanced Persuasion; Federal Indian Law; Criminal Law; Property
- Summa cum laude graduate, BYU-Idaho, 2016
- William S. Boyd School of Law, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, J.D. summa cum laude 2021
- Brigham Young University- Idaho, Rexburg, Idaho, B.A. summa cum laude, 2016
Bar & Court Admissions
- State Bar of Nevada
- United States District Court for the District of Nevada