For another consecutive year, the wonderful employees of Bailey Kennedy supported the Candlelighters Childhood Cancer Foundation of Nevada by purchasing and donating hundreds of wrapped gifts to Southern Nevada families affected by childhood cancer. Our team of elves had a great time gift searching and wrapping presents for the children this holiday season. If you’re looking to volunteer or donate to this incredible organization, please visit www.candlelightersnv.org.
Associate Mark Hesiak took on the Ragnar Relay Race from Mt. Charleston through Spring Mountain Ranch State Park all the way to Lake Las Vegas. Mark’s team raced for two days and one night while supporting St. Baldrick’s Foundation. He is seen here starting the first stage of the race down Lee Canyon Road. Congratulations Alice and Mark!
The firm has been a sponsor of Vegas Inc’s annual Giving Guide and Angel Awards program for the past four years. Check out this year’s welcome letter and all the great organizations we are proud to support.
We are pleased to serve for the third time as a sponsor of VEGAS INC’s Giving Guide and Angel Awards. Community service is a core belief in our firm, with 100 percent of employees volunteering in some capacity with non-profit organizations throughout Nevada. Now in our 11th year of business, Bailey Kennedy is a locally founded law firm that works in litigation, appellate advocacy, administrative law and health care law. Our dynamic office has been named a “Best Place To Work” in Las Vegas and Nevada by three publications including Vegas Inc. We pride ourselves on being a firm that truly works as a team to support all members in their efforts to serve clients. We applaud you for your own commitment to community service. Whether you donate money, join a committee or simply walk to find a cure, every commitment counts when it comes to those in need. While there are hundreds of nonprofit organizations in Southern Nevada doing incredible work, there are a few that are particularly close to our hearts at Bailey Kennedy. We applaud these organizations for their tireless efforts to help others:
We appreciate your commitment to the community and hope it is as fulfilling for you as it has been for us.
- Andre Agassi Foundation for Education
- Association of Legal Administrators, Las Vegas Chapter
- Bamboo Bridge
- Boyd Law School Negotiation Competition
- Candlelighters Childhood Cancer Foundation of Nevada
- Clark County Bar Association Community Service Committee, Young Lawyer Committee, New Lawyer Mentoring
- Clark County School District PAYBAC program
- Council for a Better Nevada
- Family Promise of Las Vegas, Inc.
- FBI Citizens Academy for Nevada
- Greyhound Adoption Center
- GREYTLEGS (greyhound organization)
- Japan America Society of Nevada
- K-9 Therapists of Las Vegas
- Nathan Adelson Hospice
- Opportunity Village
- Project Homeless Connect
- Public Education Foundation
- Rett Syndrome Foundation
- State Bar of Nevada
- Susan G. Komen Foundation
- Thomas & Mack Legal Clinic
John R. Bailey, Managing Shareholder Joshua M. Dickey, Shareholder
Dennis L. Kennedy, Shareholder Sarah E. Harmon, Shareholder